Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171121 (No nvidia, again..)
Il 22/11/2017 15:30, Dominique Leuenberger ha scritto:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20171121

No Nvidia module after reboot.
I skipped the previous snapshot, so I don't know if is a new problem or is related to "nvidia kernel-4.14" thread..

Daniele.