Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed 20171120 - deletion of old Java packages
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:19:57 +0000

When running the update to this version I got notofoed that
java-1_7_0-openjdk java-1_7_0-openjdk-headless
would be deleted.

I have them installed on purpose because of some software that behaves weird
with newer Java versions. So the 1.8 version is installed, too, which worked
fine so far. The 1.7 version was never touched.

So I wonder how to find out why it suddenly wants to remove it, even more as
no java stuff is going to be installed with this update.

I added a lock for now, and except for the non-removal of those two, the list
of packages to install/update is identical....