Re: [opensuse-factory] I can't create a bugzilla on LXDE for TW
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:58:58 +0100 (CET)

El 2017-11-21 a las 19:52 +0100, Per Jessen escribió:

Carlos E. R. wrote:

No, I want to report a bug against the openSUSE OBS package in
particular, not upstream.

The people that are configured to accept those bugs are refused by the
bugzilla system. There must be a mechanism to report these errors.

You could try reporting it on the OBS mailing list, or maybe writing to
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks.

My previous mail I forwarded to the people the OBS say are responsible. I'll wait a bit to see if they say something, even if it is "I removed myself from the OBS link".

Meanwhile, I have one FF tab occupied with the bug report that I can not send. I might clear them out, send to the default bugowner for the entire OBS, and forget.

No wonder that some people say they don't want to write a bugzilla ever again!

- -- Cheers
Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE 42.2 x86_64 "Malachite" (Minas Tirith))

< Previous Next >