Re: [opensuse-factory] I can't create a bugzilla on LXDE for TW
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:55:02 +0100 (CET)

El 2017-11-21 a las 19:58 +0100, jcsl escribió:

El martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017 19:44:32 (CET) Carlos E. R. escribió:
El 2017-11-21 a las 19:22 +0100, jcsl escribió:
El lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017 22:07:43 (CET) Carlos E. R. escribi?:

No, I want to report a bug against the openSUSE OBS package in particular,
not upstream.

The people that are configured to accept those bugs are refused by the
bugzilla system. There must be a mechanism to report these errors.

Hi.

LXDE has no active maintainers AFAIK. You can leave a comment in the package
page. It may be read by someone with access to the repository and the error
fixed... or not.

I think the error is this line in the .spec file:

sed -i 's/sbin/bin/' %{buildroot}/usr/lib/systemd/system/lxdm.service

Greetings.

Thanks. But you see, I'm not using LXDE at all! I was reporting a problem in lightdm and somebody told me to try lxdm, and I did, out of curiosity. I found a bug, and thought my duty to report it in the proper channel: Bugzilla.

But if it is not maintained, my interest in LXDE is lost and I stop here.

Maybe the repository should be removed.

The problem remains, how to report a problem with the OBS-Bugzilla system itself. A maintainer is listed. Some addresses are _automatically_ written to the bugzilla. But Bugzilla says that those addresses are unknown!

In fact, at least one of those addresses, at novell, bounces.

There should be a written documented procedure on how to deal with this situations.

- -- Cheers
Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE 42.2 x86_64 "Malachite" (Minas Tirith))
< Previous Next >