Re: [opensuse-factory] I can't create a bugzilla on LXDE for TW
  • From: jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 19:58:42 +0100
El martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017 19:44:32 (CET) Carlos E. R. escribió:
El 2017-11-21 a las 19:22 +0100, jcsl escribió:
El lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017 22:07:43 (CET) Carlos E. R. escribi?:
Hi.

I went to "search package" web page:

<https://software.opensuse.org/package/lxdm>

From there I found that package is in X11:LXDE repo. I click on the OBS
link:

<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/X11%3Alxde/lxdm>

and there on the report bug. I write the bug, and I get this error in
bugzilla:

Assignee: sfalken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx did not match anything

CC:
allau@xxxxxxxxxx did not match anything
jubalh@xxxxxxxxxx did not match anything
lrupp@xxxxxxxx did not match anything

LXDE is a main package (oss repo) in Leap, but not in TW, it is in an
extra repo. I found a bug and wanted to report it, but I can't.

What do I do next?

Hi.

LXDM was removed from Tumbleweed sometime ago and replaced with LightDM.
You can find the reasons searching in this mailing list. If you've found
a bug in>
the software, then you should file the bug report to:
https://sourceforge.net/p/lxde/bugs/

And then be patient. The development of LXDE is way slow these days.
However, when a new Debian release is near, there is a lot of changes/bug
fixes usually.

No, I want to report a bug against the openSUSE OBS package in particular,
not upstream.

The people that are configured to accept those bugs are refused by the
bugzilla system. There must be a mechanism to report these errors.

--
Cheers
Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE 42.2 x86_64 "Malachite" (Minas Tirith))

Hi.

LXDE has no active maintainers AFAIK. You can leave a comment in the package
page. It may be read by someone with access to the repository and the error
fixed... or not.

I think the error is this line in the .spec file:

sed -i 's/sbin/bin/' %{buildroot}/usr/lib/systemd/system/lxdm.service

Greetings.