Re: [opensuse-factory] When is the next snapshot of Leap 15 going to be released?
On 20/11/17 03:57 AM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Roman Bysh wrote:
> On 17/11/17 02:31 PM, Roman Bysh wrote:
>> Does anyone know when the next snapshot of Leap 15 is going to be released?
>>
> Next snapshot is available when?

Snapshots are automatically released based on openQA resultsĀ¹ if

a) all jobs are green (unlikely), or
b) all failed jobs have a bug referenced and tagged to ignore
c) I force the release of a broken snapshot

As you can see from the linkĀ¹ the current state is too red to
trigger an automatic release. More hands to debug the test failures
and file bugs are very welcome.
Just put a summary of the issue as well as a boo#bugnr reference in
the comment tab of the respective test. If several tests fail for
the same reason, the bug reference has to be repeated in every test
then.

cu
Ludwig

[1]
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&version=15.0&group=openSUSE%20Leap%2015.0

Thanks Ludwig for the information. I'll watch the openqa.opensuse.org as it's
being tested to see the status.

--
Cheers!

Roman