Re: [opensuse-factory] Rich Text button
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:11:41 +0100
Dne pondělí 20. listopadu 2017 21:56:58 CET, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink
napsal(a):
Op maandag 20 november 2017 18:55:39 CET schreef Ianseeks:
I'm having an issue sending emails to Factory because although i've got
everything set to using plain text, it gets rejected as an html email. If
this email gets through then i've found out why - the <Rich Text> button
is shown as pressed on in the composer window for new emails. I've turned
it off but I cannot find out how to make it stick for the next email, I
think I recollect this happening a few years ago but I might be wrong. Any
ideas?

You mean the "T" icon? It's on in my case, testing now if this is what it's
about. It shows as active ( pressed ).

Yes, it started to be turned off by default in KMail after latest update(s).
I'm very much sure I had KMail set to send plain text mails only and now I
can't find out how to get rid of this new "feature" back to previous state...

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/