[opensuse-factory] I can't create a bugzilla on LXDE for TW
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:07:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

I went to "search package" web page:

<https://software.opensuse.org/package/lxdm>

- From there I found that package is in X11:LXDE repo. I click on the OBS link:

<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/X11%3Alxde/lxdm>

and there on the report bug. I write the bug, and I get this error in bugzilla:

Assignee: sfalken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx did not match anything
CC:
allau@xxxxxxxxxx did not match anything
jubalh@xxxxxxxxxx did not match anything
lrupp@xxxxxxxx did not match anything

LXDE is a main package (oss repo) in Leap, but not in TW, it is in an extra repo. I found a bug and wanted to report it, but I can't.

What do I do next?

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.