Re: [opensuse-factory] Rich Text button
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 21:56:58 +0100
Op maandag 20 november 2017 18:55:39 CET schreef Ianseeks:
Hi

I'm having an issue sending emails to Factory because although i've got
everything set to using plain text, it gets rejected as an html email. If
this email gets through then i've found out why - the <Rich Text> button
is shown as pressed on in the composer window for new emails. I've turned
it off but I cannot find out how to make it stick for the next email, I
think I recollect this happening a few years ago but I might be wrong. Any
ideas?

Regards

Ian

You mean the "T" icon? It's on in my case, testing now if this is what it's
about. It shows as active ( pressed ).

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member