Re: [opensuse-factory] Konsole cursor bug on Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
On 19/11/17 05:54 PM, Michal Hlavac wrote:
Hi Roman,

Could you be more specific about changes in kernel 4.14 and nvidia?

thanks, m.

On piatok, 17. novembra 2017 23:15:02 CET Roman Bysh wrote:
> The next kernel will be 4.14x so that should help with support with your
graphics card.
> I'm using a GeForce 750 Ti card and it's working really well.

Yes. Kernel 4.14x will include the libelf-devel dependency so that users will
not be shocked
should the kernel not compile the Nvidia module. I know we were surprised these
last few days.

--
Cheers!

Roman