Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171117 (Perfect mail reader rendering test :-)
On samedi, 18 novembre 2017 04.50:39 h CET Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

This release notes is the best rendering mail reader test I've seen.

kmail in my case was not able to catch the content, hitting reply show it :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch