[opensuse-factory] Hackweek project: encrypted installation media
Hi,

- You’re still carrying around your precious autoyast config files on an
unencrypted usb stick?

- You have a customized installation disk that could reveal lots of personal
details?

- You use ad blockers, private browser tabs, or even tor but still carry
around your install or rescue disk unencrypted for everyone to see?

- You have your personal files and an openSUSE installation tree on the same
partition just because you are lazy and can’t be bothered to tidy things
up?

- A simple Linux install stick is just not geekish enough for you?

*** Not any longer! ***

Interested? Check out the result of my Hackweek project:

https://lizards.opensuse.org/2017/11/17/encrypted-installation-media/

Steffen

--
Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you.
(chimp Nim, using sign language)