Re: [opensuse-factory] Konsole cursor bug on Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
On 16/11/17 05:38 PM, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
I upgraded my graphics card to a Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti on my TW system. I
use the Nvidia driver 384.90 from the TW Nvidia repository.

Unfortunately I can't use Konsole with Vi anymore. If I move the cursor
fast, then the cursor image did not get cleaned correctly. You can see
the problem here:
https://paste.opensuse.org/46142803

The file is empty, but you see several "_" chars from the former cursor
positions.

I didn't had this problem with the Nvidia GTX 750 card.

Any ideas how to fix or work-around the problem?

Greetings,
Björn

Does this also happen when you press ctrl+alt+F1 and start vi while in console?
Or, is it only when using konsole from the gui desktop.

--
Cheers!

Roman