[opensuse-factory] "Removing" sunrpc from glibc

Hi,

sunrpc in glibc is deprecated since a very long time, but we still use
it. Time to switch of the enable-deprecated switch in glibc :)

I did build all ~2600 packages from Ring-2 with disabled sunrpc code
in glibc over the weekend.
Since most RPC code is either there because of NFS or NIS, and both
are already completly converted to libtirpc, I had only 8 failures
because of this change.
Most of them are fixed by adjusting the BuildRequires, some needed
changes to the configure script or Makefiles. No code changes were
necessary until now.

That's why I propose to disable sunrpc rather sooner than later.
What does this mean for packages?
If you need RPC code, include libtirpc-devel.
rpcgen was moved into an own package "rpcgen".
If your package needs something from rpcsvc and it is not part of
libtirpc, you need rpcsvc-proto-devel.

Thorsten