Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 15 status update 20171110
On 11/10/2017 04:18 AM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Hi,

Two months after my last status update¹ Leap 15 is almost rolling.
Following SLE 15 I'd like to aim for a release in April.

Current status

- The project builds with only a few unresolvable/failed². Right
  now Leap 15 is more or less only the base system from SLE with
  GNOME plus KDE though.

One of those failed packages is VirtualBox, which I maintain. When trying builds through the Factory => Leap 15 path, debugging is very slow when you find one failure at a time. For that reason, I created a new package in home:lwfinger:branches:openSUSE:Leap:15.0/virtualbox so that I could find and fix the problems more quickly. With that package, osc builds fail with hundreds of failures that say "liblua5.3.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". How would I fix that problem?

Thanks,

Larry