Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
Il 31/10/2017 14:00, Wolfgang Bauer ha scritto:
Am Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017, 13:25:06 schrieb Marco Calistri:
Are you saying that the Packman flashplayer is better than the official
updated Adobe flashplayer that I have installed on my TW system?

None of them is "better" really.
Flash-player is proprietary closed-source, Packman just packages the same
binary blob that's available from Adobe.

Personally I prefer Packman's package though (which works fine here on Leap
with FF 52ESR).

Why you rely on 52ESR? Can you try FF56 to verify if there SWF content
works?

Why add yet another repo if you are using Packman anyway? ;-)

Packman is already enabled but my FP is the original build by Adobe, I
will tru to switch to the Packman one.

I'd suggest you try to switch to Packman's package, there may be a problem
with the installation paths... (just guessing though)

That's could be the culprit!
Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Many thanks and regards,