Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171023 released!
* Markus Feilner <mfeilner@xxxxxxx> [10-31-17 14:08]:
Am Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 17:43:20 CET schrieb Richard Brown:
__ Use of this driver is especially not recommended for use with the KDE
Desktop Environment or Qt-based Applications. __

Interesting. Never suffered from any problems until the recent update.
Anyhow,
thanks, I now know it's rather related to webkit (see other thread), and it
also happens on other hardware. NVIDIA sucks anyhow.

a "team leader" should be above such comments: "NVIDIA sucks anyhow"

the statement is inflamatory and has no place here

--

Markus Feilner
Team Lead Documentation

P.S.: I moved - new home address: Wöhrdstraße 10, 93059 Regensburg

SUSE Linux GmbH
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

- - -
"Well, MY part of the Titanic is rising."
- - -

+49 173 5876 838 (also via Signal), privat: +49 170 302 7092
mfeilner@suse.[com|de] http://www.suse.com
G+: https://plus.google.com/+MarkusFeilner
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
#mfeilner: Jabber, Skype, Twitter
openSUSE: http://www.opensuse.org

and surely you can find a few more lines to add to your boastful sig.

one would expect this type of post in opensuse@, not factory and
expecially not from someone at "suse.de".