Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
Il 31/10/2017 04:14, Dave Plater ha scritto:

On 25/10/2017 16:43, Marco Calistri wrote:
Would like to know why Flash-Player videos are not working anymore on
FF56 Linux (oS TW) instead they are perfectly working on FF56 Windows 10.

*This is one of the worst oddities I've faced so far...*

Regards,

Along with the installation of flash-player don't forget to check
about:plugins for Shockwave Flash and make sure it's enabled.
Regards
Dave P

Yes, I know about the about:config and the flash plugin is definitely
enabled.

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri