Re: [opensuse-factory] Kontact/kmail crashing often
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:00:59 +0100
Op dinsdag 31 oktober 2017 10:25:43 CET schreef ianseeks:
Hi

Is anyone else getting this problem? Kmail or Kontact crash at will and
sometimes crashes out using the crash handler and sometimes just dies
without it. It seems to happen when you access an email, read or unread,
i've not had it crash for any other action so far.

I will log a bug if it seems to be happening to others as well.

I was going to delete the akonadi database to see if it makes any difference
on a fresh database as there are loads of duplicates in it but i'm fed up
with recreating the kmail settings etc, is there anyway i can remove the
data without removing the settings?

Regards

Ian

No regular crashes here, but an easy to produce one here: new mail, start
typing the emailaddress, after four or five characters kontact/kmail crashes.

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team