Re: [opensuse-factory] Kontact/kmail crashing often
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:28:26 +0000
On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 09:53:55 GMT J. F. Lemaire wrote:
On 31 October 2017 at 10:25, ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone else getting this problem? Kmail or Kontact crash at will and
sometimes crashes out using the crash handler and sometimes just dies
without it. It >seems to happen when you access an email, read or unread,
i've not had it crash for any other action so far.

Kontack crashes a lot for me too. Haven't I read here that it was
related to the nouveau driver? I actually use this driver. But
whatever the reason Kmail/Kontact crashes now, it feels to me as the
continuation of a very long series of issues. I'm getting tired of if.
That could be the connection, i'm using nouveau too. Maybe someone with more
knowledge than us will give an answer.

Cheers,
JFL

--