Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
Il 30/10/2017 17:08, Erico ha scritto:
For now I'm using Waterfox that works with Flash Player

You can also test it.

=====

Install Waterfox on openSUSE

Get latest version
https://www.waterfoxproject.org/downloads

Install
sudo rm -rf /opt/waterfox
sudo tar xjvf waterfox-<version>.tar.bz2 -C /opt/

Create symlink
sudo ln -snf /opt/waterfox/waterfox /usr/bin/waterfox

Create .desktop launcher
echo -e '[Desktop Entry]\n Version=1.0\n Name=Waterfox\n Comment=The free,
open and private browser\n Exec=/usr/bin/waterfox\n
Icon=/opt/waterfox/browser/chrome/icons/default/default48.png\n
Type=Application\n Categories=Network;WebBrowser;' | sudo tee
/usr/share/applications/waterfox.desktop

Enable plugins
sudo mkdir /usr/lib/mozilla
sudo ln -sn /usr/lib64/browser-plugins /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

=====

Uninstall
sudo rm -rf /opt/waterfox
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/waterfox
sudo rm -f /usr/share/applications/waterfox.desktop

--
Sent from: http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/opensuse-factory-f3292933.html

Thanks for this input but I would prefer using Firefox as default browser.
On the other hand, if we speak just for the SWF issue, I already
verified that with Google Chrome SWF is working perfectly.

Cheers,

--
Marco Calistri
< Previous Next >