[opensuse-factory] MOTD content and bit of expansion
Hello all,

Currently we have in motd only "have a lot of fun..." string which is
nice but sadly lacks some informative value. That is quite needed esp
in container world to keep up at least some PR levels of what is being
used.

We can do many things there but I would aim for minimal approach that
states something along the lines:

"Welcome to openSUSE <release> host, have a lot of fun..."

Alternatively we can gork some information and state what container
technology we are using, how many resources are at hand/etc, but that
might be way too much info :)

Cheers

Tom
< Previous Next >