[opensuse-factory] Kmail crashing since last snapshot
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:04:18 +0100
Hi

I've suddenly had kmail crash now and again when trying to open unread emails.
Most times its crashes and gives to the chance to report the bug but i can't
get far in that process as it needs to install some symbols but that crashes
out just after you put the root password in and it closes the window too fast
to read what the error is. So i'm able to get any traces to help.
I've also had it crash out without any error process.

Regards

Ian
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171023