Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171022 released! - Login Manager changed from KDM to SSDM
On Wed, 2017-10-25 at 13:01 +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

Me too! I want to be able to use tightvnc to connect to the display.
This includes logging in. That is sadly not possible with sddm. So I
am setting my sights on kdm, which is supposed to allow this.

I want to set up kdm in Leap as the display manager, and set all the
appropriate things. Just my luck that when I am building Leap OEM
images this is all changing. I know this is announced for Tumbleweed.
But one never really knows how an updated Leap might act.

Leap 42.x will stay as is - Leap 15 will follow Tumbleweed

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >