Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171022 released! - Login Manager changed from KDM to SSDM
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 08:24:56AM +0100, Roger Whittaker wrote:

[...]

So am I right in thinking that /etc/sysconfig/displaymanager is now
obsolete?

If so, what about the other configuration choices in that file, like
DISPLAYMANAGER_REMOTE_ACCESS ?

Answering my own question, kdm at least is still honouring the setting
DISPLAYMANAGER_REMOTE_ACCESS in /etc/sysconfig/displaymanager, which
is good to know.

(I hope the ability to do XDMCP or something like it doesn't go away -
not sure what one can do with Wayland?)