Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20171022 released! - Login Manager changed from KDM to SSDM
On Wed, 2017-10-25 at 09:41 +0200, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
My desktop was upgraded from KDM to GDM. An automatic upgrade to KDM
(with update-alternatives) currently does not work, because KDM does
not
register with upgrade-alternatives. This is probably a bug.

I've seen the fix for KDM fly by for Snapshot 1023 - Just a bit too
late to not cause you headaches. But at least it's underway already

After that, you can switch to KDM just as you did switch to sddm (or by
using the YaST alternatives module)

Cheers,
Dominique