Re: [opensuse-factory] Problems rebuilding Akonadi database
  • From: "Dr. Axel Braun" <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:36:34 +0200
Am Mon, 23 Oct 2017 22:28:11 +0200
schrieb Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

Am Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 22:00:09 CEST schrieb Axel:
unfortunately no changes to the situation with KMail (and not even a
reaction to the bug report). It still crashes with the error
message:

Could not create collection drafts, resourceId: 16

How can I find out what
resourceId: 16
is?

Did you try akonadiconsole? It's quite helpful to do and see things
"under the hood" you can't do in KMail - but please take the warning
at startup serious and don't change anything unless you are 100% sure
what you are doing.

Yes, I had a look at akonadiconsole, but it does not give me a resource
with ID 16 either. In total I see 25 Agents for all kind of purposes
(including IMAP and POP3 Resources). But they are not numbered

I'd _guess_ the resourceId refers to the account - see the "Agents"
tab in akonadiconsole. Most of the agents have an "Identifier" of
"akonadi_<whatever>_resource_<number>", and that number is what you
should look for.

Thought so as well, but - see above.

If this doesn't help, try asking in the #akonadi IRC channel - the
typical response time there is much better than in the bugreports ;-)

Thanks Christian!
Axel