Re: [opensuse-factory] gnome-shell-devel missing dependency?
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:01:54 +0100
With regards to

We might also wonder if g-s-exteions-tool actually belongs into the
-devel package; that might be wrong in itself.

I agree that its actually quite hidden in there. When I first tried
finding the package that contained `gnome-shell-extension-tool` it
took a bit of searching to find the correct package.

What would be the correct process for discussing / fixing this?
Mike

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Michael Aquilina