Re: [opensuse-factory] TW : needing libcrypto.so.10
On 23/10/17 16:56, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
Did you try to reach out to the vendor for
openSUSE support?

- thank you for your helpful and understanding reply

 - yes I am asking the vendor for help in case he can provide an rpm for openSUSE.

As i am a non-technical Tumbleweed user , normally I would ask for help on the 'opensuse' list , but this seemed an area where Factory might be more likely.

It would be nice if 'factory' rudeness was rare.

 gratefully,

  Ellan