Re: [opensuse-factory] ignoring comments
On 10/21/2017 3:19 PM, Boris Manojlovic wrote:
On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Martin Pluskal <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/20/2017 10:37 PM, Boris Manojlovic wrote:

assumptions != facts...
Care to elaborate?

Sorry that i was following openSUSE packaging guidelines in first
place for providing manpage...
that will not happen again.
I was not aware of having such demand in openSUSE packaging guidelines -
could you point me to it?

sr#528850 - I am not sure why those unsolveable dependencies are
bothering you in first place - it is new package so I assume that it did
not break anything for any user. I would also guess that required
dependencies are simply missing because they are being
packaged/maintained somewhere else and work there is still in progress.

i was interested from TOTALLY irrational reason - i wanted to use it...
Well on closer look resolving this dependency issue seems rather
trivial, missing package is not needed on Factory as provided
functionality is already available in latest python - I guess that
making this dependency conditional for older releases would be rather
simple.

And maybe instead of writing mails to Factory, if you want to use it and
fix seems rather trivial, you could send sr resolving it ...

P.S. i will now stop being toxic, irrational and trying to make this
distribution packages of higher quality
Actions speak louder than words, be it comments in OBS or mails to
Factory ml.

Cheers

Martin