Re: [opensuse-factory] ignoring comments
On 10/20/2017 10:37 PM, Boris Manojlovic wrote:
can someone explain this behavior to me?

am i invisible?

Invisible man

Hello

I would say that comments in OBS are not so reliable means of
communication - mails from OBS are sometimes delayed and if someone is
maintainer of multiple packages/projects he/she will receive a lot of
those, easily not noticing one (i.e due to filtering these messages).

In case you have some questions/concerns I would advice to directly send
email to involved maintainers first before bringing this on mailing list.

If I can comment mentioned requests:
sr#535581 - natsort, you are indeed maintainer, but with last activity
from 2014, so one can simply assume that you lost interest in this
package. I am not comfortable with situation where inactive maintainers
would be pushing more active members of community to do extra work just
from position of being maintainers of package. If you want this package
to have manpage either update when new releases are available along its
manpage (which has not happened) or send sr with regenerated manpage.

sr#528850 - I am not sure why those unsolveable dependencies are
bothering you in first place - it is new package so I assume that it did
not break anything for any user. I would also guess that required
dependencies are simply missing because they are being
packaged/maintained somewhere else and work there is still in progress.

Kind regards

Martin