Re: [opensuse-factory] Unable to use Plasma
Op 19-10-17 om 15:41 schreef Konstantin Voinov:

< Konstantin Voinov's mail was to my private mail, not to the list - I made that mistake more than once... >
> [...]
Thanks for the info. I suppose I can permanently remove those folders?
removing - bad idea, renaming is better
try to start from move out ~/.local/share/plasma/plasmoids and so up to ~/ if doesn' helps:)

I don't have a~/.local/share/plasma/plasmoids, just plasma_icons and plasma_notes in that directory. Both almost empty, and not configuring files.
So this doesn't seem to lead to a solution...