[opensuse-factory] Toxic inuslt directed at contributers [was Re: Re: bug 1022830 GTK3 apps not honoring system-wide DPI settings]
Dear Christian,

As one of these voluntary contributors to the openSUSE GNOME desktop*,
I am __personally__ offended by the email quoted below, and furthermore
by the board's tolerance of such toxic insult, by essentially rewarding
virulence** with a slap-of-the-wrist "consider yourself warned"
message.

Let's just summarise what the email alleges about me, given that I am
part of the GNOME team:
* I want to be an asshole to the whole userbase,
* So-called "maintainer" who sits with thumb up someone else's arse,
and
* A useless prick.

In response, you "warned" him. Yeah, much good that will do!!! If every
single one of us gets one chance to spit such insult on someone else on
this ML, I am pretty sure you know how that will turn out. While I
understand differences in opinion can drive conflict which can
sometimes straddle the boundary of civil and not-so-civil, this kind of
abuse is not something anyone, let alone the board of a respectable
community organisation, ought to tolerate. Even. Once.

Please consider this my official complaint against this particular
individual, and against this policy of warn once no-matter-how-bad.

* I also voluntarily devote my not-all-that-much free time toward the
maintenance of several packages in the science and Education projects.
** No, I won't just accept and move on, in case you are wondering.
Nobody told me I had to first build the skin of a rhino to contribute
to an opensource community project.
*** In case you received my email twice, apologies! My previous message
didn't get through to the list, as far as I can see.
--
Atri B (irc nick: badshah400)