[opensuse-factory] "Synapse wants to inhibit shortcuts"
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:46:36 +0100
Is anyone else receiving an annoying pop up saying "X wants to inhibit
shorcuts - Allow / Deny?" every time they execute a global application
shortcut?

Pressing "Allow" does not prevent the next pop up from showing up
again unfurtunately. This is particularly annoying because it's
occuring to me on Synapse which is a global application launcher. The
pop up pretty much makes the launcher redundant as it just executes
the pop up each time.

This wasnt there before so I'm guessing its been introduced in the
latest snapshot. Anyone have any idea how disable it?

--
Michael Aquilina