Re: [opensuse-factory] Amarok does not stop after recent TW upgrade
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 15:49:36 +0200
Dne pátek 13. října 2017 19:36:12 CEST, huw napsal(a):
On Friday, 13 October 2017 11:40:55 BST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
after recent upgrade of TW on two computers, I have weird issue: Amarok
2.8.0-28.1 (from OSS, not from Packman) plays, but when I click on stop
icon, the music stops for a second and then starts to play again.
Clicking on stop has no effect anymore. I must pause it or quit Amarok.
Is anyone else seeing that? I don't remember any problem with Amarok in
past years...

I've found that if a song naturally comes to an end during the fade-out
after clicking stop, the next song will start. However clicking stop way
before the end of a song works as intended for me.

Hm, clicking to stop works when I play songs. But it does not work, when I
play streams. e.g. from on-line radio. Such stream is sort of endless and
Amarok doesn't stop it, even if requested so...

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/