Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE & Linux hardware vendors (was: Re: Station X & openSUSE)

El 15-10-2017 a las 15:29, Richard Brown escribió:

If anyone has any ideas they want to throw into the ring regarding our
projects collaboration with these and other hardware vendors, please
feel free to use this unexpected thread to do so.

So.. what are we getting in return ?.. I think that is a fair question to ask.. are they providing human resources or sponsorship of any kind to the project ?