[opensuse-factory] Re: Enabling PulseAudio on XFCE default
On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:05:54 +0200,
Stefan Seyfried wrote:

On 13.10.2017 15:29, Takashi Iwai wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:09:46 +0200,
Takashi Iwai wrote:

Let's keep this open until tomorrow, in case anyone else may have a
serious concern. If no one objects, go ahead in tomorrow.

Unfortunately it's not good for such a thing today, as we'll have a
planned power outage. So let's postpone this to the next week.

Sure. That's also why I did not submit it right away ;-)
But it is already prepared, so doing it next week will be easy.

OK, could you submit?

thanks,

Takashi