Re: [opensuse-factory] vlock dropped? (was: vlock no longer working after recent snapshots)
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:20:55 +0800
On Thursday, 12 October 2017 14:21:48 +08 Michal Kubecek wrote:

You may want to check if vlock (or the actual program - standalone vlock
replaced /usb/bin/vlock by a script and the actual binary was moved to
/usr/sbin/vlock-main; <snip>

Looks like I still have vlock in /usr/bin/vlock, and /usr/bin/vlock-main
doesn't exist.

What should I do next?

If that doesn't help, I suppose you should either open a bug for this
issue or reuse bsc#1056449 (ther former seems more appropriate to me).

I'm sorry I can't check now as won't be at my Tumbleweed machine until
Monday.

No worries about that! Thanks for the help so far.