Re: [opensuse-factory] vlock dropped? (was: vlock no longer working after recent snapshots)
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:15:49AM +0800, Chan Ju Ping wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 21:07:05 +08 Chan Ju Ping wrote:

Thanks! I guess I just need to zypper dup for the fix.

Didn't work. Once locked, I cannot unlock the tty. There is no line
saying to type Enter to key in my passphrase like previously.

The following just keep being printed and scrolling:

--

The pts/0 is now locked by <username>.
Authentication failure.

The pts/0 is now locked by <username>.
Authentication failure.

--

You may want to check if vlock (or the actual program - standalone vlock
replaced /usb/bin/vlock by a script and the actual binary was moved to

If that doesn't help, I suppose you should either open a bug for this
issue or reuse bsc#1056449 (ther former seems more appropriate to me).

I'm sorry I can't check now as won't be at my Tumbleweed machine until
Monday.

Michal Kubeček