[opensuse-factory] vlock dropped? (was: vlock no longer working after recent snapshots)
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:42:32AM +0800, Chan Ju Ping wrote:
After switching to tty1, I ran zypper dup in tmux and after detaching
the session, ran vlock, which resulted in a repeated scrolling
"authentication failure" text, with no ability to input my password.

The problem is still persisting after running zypper dup today. Can
anyone else confirm?

Even worse, today "zypper dup" on Tumbleweed wants to uninstall vlock,
saying that it's not in my repositories. And indeed, vlock is now
missing in Tumbleweed repositories and openSUSE:Factory. Which is
strange because before a package is dropped, there is usually a warning
in opensuse-factory list that it's orphaned or broken and question if
anyone is willing take over it. I don't remember seeing anything like
that for vlock.

Michal Kubeček