Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:43:41 +0200
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Roger Oberholtzer
<roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Stefan Bruens
<stefan.bruens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Obviously the standard repo provides two resolvables for the MozillaFirefox-
branding dependency. God may throw dice, OBS does not, so you have to choose.

I have added all the packages references that OBS wants (but
KIWI/zypper are quite happy without...).

I am focusing on the Leap 42.3-based x86_64 build.

I have one remaining complaint that I do not understand:

have choices for kiwi-image:vmx: kiwi-desc-vmxboot-requires
python2-kiwi python3-kiwi

I am not installing kiwi in the image. So this must be whatever OBS is
wanting to be able to do the build. If that's the case, I would have
thought OBS would be the one to specify this.

This is the package:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/rsl-oem-42.3

Answering my own question:

My config.xml had a number of image types defined. This works with
kiwi. One of them was for a vmx. I commented that and the issue went
away.

--
Roger Oberholtzer