Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
On Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017 08:05:53 CEST Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Axel Braun <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx> wrote:
There are some error messages regarding 'have choice of...' - fix them by
adding the respective package to your build, then try again
So in OBS, the solver for packages is not zypper? Or at least there is
a pre-processing step that is not zypper? This config.xml builds both
native on my Leap 42.3, as well as in Dice/Docker. I have an issue
with the systemdisk directive. But there is no problem at all with
packages, dependencies, or which repo is used for what. OBS seems to
be introducing a new, and perhaps different check.

For example, there is a complaint related to MozillaFirefox. I only
have the standard repos for this. I do not have any Mozilla/Firefox
repos. So why should there be confusion about which MozillaFirefox
parts come from which repo? It would be very odd if I had to
explicitly tell the names of the various RPMs that MozillaFirefox
needs.

Have a look at https://build.opensuse.org/package/binary/openSUSE:Leap:42.3/
MozillaFirefox?
arch=x86_64&filename=MozillaFirefox-52.2-58.2.x86_64.rpm&repository=standard

Obviously the standard repo provides two resolvables for the MozillaFirefox-
branding dependency. God may throw dice, OBS does not, so you have to choose.

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns / Bergstraße 21 / 52062 Aachen
home: +49 241 53809034 mobile: +49 151 50412019