Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Roger Oberholtzer
<roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

See also
http://openbuildservice.org/2017/09/27/suse-studio-express/

I've added my kiwi files, but I get a error that nothing defines any
of the packages I want. I know that if I specify the repository wrong
I get an error. But I don't get that kind of error.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/rsl-oem-42.3

This pretty much works as a native build on my Leap 42.3. I expect it
would get further along. I'm sure I'm just blind.

I see that it is the i586 build that is complaining about all files.
That's okay. I don't need that one. But the x86_64 is complaining
about kiwi stuff. I need tftp for diskless clients. And kiwi wants
aftp. Can they co-exist? It's also odd that ntop has missing things
even though the repos that should contain them are, I think, present.
I do not get these complaints on a local build with the same
config.xml file.

--
Roger Oberholtzer