Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot 20171007: pulseaudio issues
Il 09/10/2017 17:22, Peter Suetterlin ha scritto:

I just did the update to 20171007.
My tw is 2-3 snapshot behinde...

Oct 09 15:24:04 woodstock.pitnet pulseaudio[2233]: [pulseaudio]
module-x11-publish.c: PulseAudio information vanished from X11!

And with the boot if the updated system I see

Oct 09 15:40:10 woodstock.pitnet pulseaudio[4408]: [pulseaudio]
backend-ofono.c: Failed to register as a handsfree audio agent with ofono:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.ofono was not provided
by any .service files

I have not seen this message with the old system, though I unfortunately I
don't have too many old logs (limits) to properly check :(

Has anyone else seen similar issues with (one of) the latest update(s), or
suggestions how to narrow it down?

I din't look into the log, but I've similar issue. Audio is ok at first login but if I logout then login again, audio is missing (no audio device for Plasma).
For me, audio over HDMI with nvidia gtx950 (nvidia drivers). I'll look into the log ASAP (is a test installation on another pc)

Daniele.