Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 09:07:49 +0200
On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-09-26 12:34, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would be great if one could import a kiwi project that one
currently runs on a local computer. Not just one set up in Studio.

You should be able to add kiwi files that you have locally, there's
nothing magic here. What is not working for you?

I have not figured out the general work flow. I can choose some
pre-defined things to build. So I am guessing one chooses one of
those, and then changes files as needed?

I guess I need to play with it a bit to see what I can do. An "Import
local KIWI spec" would make sense. Of course, I only have a handful of
these. So if I get the steps sorted out I can do things by hand. I'm
okay with that. As long as I know what makes sense to change.

--
Roger Oberholtzer