Re: [opensuse-factory]
* Arjen de Korte <suse+factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-06-17 15:59]:
Citeren Manfred Hollstein <mhollstein@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Fri, 06 Oct 2017, 12:36:29 +0200, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
[...]
Yesterday I did choose to delete perl-DateTime-Format-ISO8601, today it was
installed again.

To find out why it got installed again, you can use the following:

zypper se -s -i --recommends 'perl(DateTime::Format::ISO8601)'

It is recommended by perl-RPC-XML (Tumbleweed) but is provided by Packman
(not Tumbleweed). Which was updated in the mean time, so that is why it
installed again.

so convention is not being followed, ie: "recommends"

I have perl-RPC-XML installed and packman repo and have perl-TimeDate but
not perl-DateTime-Format-ISO8601.