Re: [opensuse-factory] devel:languages:erlang ?

On 03/10/17 15:22, Cameron Seader wrote:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/devel:languages:erlang

Could I be added as a maintainer here. I'd like to fix this up. It's
quite out of date and I'd like to use some packages here after getting
the builds to work.

Thanks,

Best way is to click the "Request Role Addition" button then it will go
directly to the current maintainers, at least one of the maintainers is
active on other parts of obs. If your request doesn't get answered in a
reasonable period of time then raise it here again.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30