[opensuse-factory] Kmail and SMime (Was: Need to click twice on shutdown to power-off TW)
On Friday, 29 September 2017 14:05:00 CDT Marco Calistri wrote:

P.S. S/MIME testing

Upon opening your message in Kmail, I got a popup asking if I trusted some
certificate authority. Of course I said no.

I could presume the popup was opened by Kmail in response to your signature,
but if that is the case, it would be nice if Kmail said so.

Does anyone see a problem here? The avarage user would see a stranger
wandering around on their desktop. What should I do?

--
Tom Hardy <rhardy702@xxxxxxxxx>