[opensuse-factory] Need to click twice on shutdown to power-off TW
Hello,
I've posted same question if I'm not wrong time ago but didn't get answers.

I'm using TW and I've installed four DE: Gnome, Cinnamon and XFCE IceWM.

It happens that when I want to power-off the machine I need to repeat
the steps twice: click on exit, power-off.

This is needed with all the above DE.

Would like to know if somebody else has faced same behavior and if it is
possible to correct it in the way of just clicking exit, power-off once
to shutdown the machine.

Thanks.

P.S. S/MIME testing
--
TThheerree''ss aann EEcchhoo iinn hheerree.

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups