Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170924 released!
On Tue, 2017-09-26 at 16:19 +0200, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Yay, hope ( at least the most heavy ) issues have been solved.
Survived a
reboot after upgrading anyway.

Thanks for the efforts, @dimstar and others involved, I know this
hasn't been
the most easy one.

Sadly enough, the issues that blocked the release for so long are still
not resolved - but I decided to revert the 4 packages causing the issue
to surface and move those back to Stagings; of course this makes some
other people 'less happy' - but I'll deal with that.

For now, at least, we should be back on track with a rolling release
that deserves the name.

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >